I-CAT (3D) Imaging
Accurate planning before implant procedures is critial. 3D Imaging is achieved with the I-Cat Facial Scanner. The scanner allows us to reconstruct an accurate 3-dimensional picture of your facial bones, sinuses and joints. Together with state-of-the-art implant planning software, surgeries can now be planned with greater precision than ever before.
- The i-CAT offers an extremely high level of surgical predictability resulting in successful surgical outcomes for patients
- Over ten times less radiation compared to a Medical CT
- A quick and easy 20 second scan producing accurate 3-D images of the mouth, face, and jaw
- Reduces surgery time
- The i-CAT is convenient located in our office so patients can avoid visits to another facility
- Dentists are able to offer patients an immediate diagnosis and accurate treatment plan
- Open scanning, maximum patient comfort
From analysis, through planning and placement, to complete restoration, i-CAT® allows Dr.'s Moshrefi and Daneshmand surgical predictability with treatment planning in full 3D with restorative outcomes in mind. i-CAT’s high resolution, volumetric images provide complete 3D views for more thorough analysis of bone structure and tooth orientation.
Cone beam technology enables collection of precise data and measurements such as buccolingual dimensions, concavities and bone height. In the case of multiple implants, calculate perfect positioning.
Use of the I-CAT allows us to map an entire course of treatment from surgical placement of the implant and abutment, all the way to final restoration... ALL IN THE CONVENIENCE AND COMFORT OF OUR OFFICE. No referral to an outside imaging center is necessary and results can be reviewed with the patient at the time of their appointment.
Surgical Guides and Precise Outcomes
The collected data can be used to fabricate custom surgical guides for flapped or flapless surgery. This allows for even greater precision in implant placement.